We are looking for an Account Manager to serve as the owner of the post-sales relationship with our most valued customers. This is a strategic and highly visible role within the company and will focus on three key areas: revenue protection, revenue acceleration, and advisory to our key clients on how to gain maximum benefit from their partnership with thinQ. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales and Product teams, acting as the internal voice of the customer.
- Headquartered in Raleigh, thinQ fuses the skill, industry experience, and vision that is pioneering the CPaaS industry.
- With double-digit revenue growth, thinQ is one of the Best Places to Work in Triangle Business Journal.
- If you want to help shape the future of this fast-growing business and join one of the area’s best places to work, join us now!
What You’ll Do
- Own onboarding, adoption, potential expansion, and advocacy across a portfolio of customers
- Develop strong customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor
- Coach customers on how to optimally manage their network using thinQ’s software
- Proactively identify at-risk customers and collaborate internally to develop and execute retention plans
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers to effectively communicate how thinQ’s product suite can address their needs
- Partner cross-functionally with Support, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to inform decisions that drive revenue, customer loyalty, and product innovation
Desired Education & Experience
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 2+ years of direct account management or customer success experience in SaaS or telecom
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and/or customer satisfaction goals
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology
- Hands-on experience and comfort with a technical product
- Sales acumen and a customer-centric mentality
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly diagnose root cause issues
- Excellent collaborator; seeks perspectives from others internally to formulate solutions
- Experience and comfort in interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with an understanding of situational best practices
- Bonus points for candidates that have working knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Be part of a growing company: double-digit year-over-year growth
- Receive intensive training to maximize your potential: experienced, hands-on management who wants to develop you into a successful AE
- Product with significant, clear value: product provides clear ROI for its customers, which helps significantly during the sales cycle
- Substantial potential for career growth
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disbility or protected veteran status.
- This position will be based in Raleigh, NC. No relocation is offered at this time.
thinQer Benefits & Perks
- 100% paid medical for employees
- Medical & dependent care FSA
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible Time Off (PTO) + 10 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave for both adoptive and birthing parents
- Employee referral bonus program
- First Friday’s catered lunch
- Third Wednesday’s birthday & work anniversary recognition
- Friday afternoon happy hours
- Company-wide volunteer days
- Quarterly company socials
- Annual holiday party
- Posted: September 2020
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Functions: Sales Team
- Industries: Software (SaaS)