We’re looking for an effective, empathetic leader with the ability to scale a sales development team. You’ll be responsible for managing a team of SDRs with the objective of increasing the pipeline of high-quality demos through inbound lead processing. You’ll own the recruitment, training, and optimization of top-talent SDRs. In many ways, your team will be the “face” of the thinQ (managed by Turn/River Capital and who is the main contact for applying for this role) to our most interested prospects.
You are a talent magnet, and high-performance individuals want to work with you. You are able to build strong, repeatable processes that help customers learn more about the ways that thinQ can help them. You are data-aware, and you experiment relentlessly to optimize your work and the work of your team. Even though you are laser-focused on driving high-quality demos, you always start with the customer in mind.Apply Here
- Headquartered in Raleigh, thinQ fuses the skill, industry experience, and vision that is pioneering the cloud communications (voice/messaging) industry.
- With double-digit revenue growth, thinQ is one of the Best Places to Work in Triangle Business Journal.
- If you want to help shape the future of this fast-growing business and join one of the area’s best places to work, join us now!
What You’ll Do
- Recruit top SDR talent into the organization
- Lead a team of 4 sales development representatives (SDRs) to increase the number of demos scheduled for account executives (AEs)
- Onboard, train, manage, and support SDRs in their efforts to set qualified meetings with AEs
- Work with sales and marketing on the successful design and execution of demand generation campaigns
- Build operational scale and excellence across the SDR team
- Strategize and implement testing initiatives for SDR communications
- Report on lead flow and track the effectiveness of sales and marketing programs
- Foster a fun, high energy environment where SDRs and can thrive and impact the business
Desired Education & Experience
- Prior experience as an SDR
- Demonstrated track record of success
- 1-3 years of SDR management experience preferred
- Experience using CRMs preferred
- Experience using cadence based platforms (Outreach, Salesloft) preferred
- Be part of a growing company: double-digit year-over-year growth.
- This is an excellent opportunity to come in and grow alongside our other top-notch engineers.
- We have an open and nurturing environment, where we learn new things every day and collaboration is required.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disbility or protected veteran status.
- This position will be based in Raleigh, NC. No relocation is offered at this time.
thinQer Benefits & Perks
- 100% paid medical for employees
- Medical & dependent care FSA
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible Time Off (PTO) + 10 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave for both adoptive and birthing parents
- Employee referral bonus program
- First Friday’s catered lunch
- Third Wednesday’s birthday & work anniversary recognition
- Friday afternoon happy hours
- Company-wide volunteer days
- Quarterly company socials
- Annual holiday party
- Posted: January 2021
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Functions: Sales Management
- Industries: Software (SaaS)