We’re looking for an effective, passionate Account Executive. You’ll be responsible for driving new sales and managing upsell for our customers. Each day, you’ll discuss the product with potential customers and collaborate with internal and external partners. You’ll help prospective customers find compelling solutions for their problems, negotiate pricing, navigate technical conversations, and close deals. Headquartered in Raleigh, thinQ fuses the skill, industry experience, and vision that is pioneering the CPaaS industry. With double-digit revenue growth, thinQ is one of the Best Places to Work in Triangle Business Journal.
- You are a resilient, detail-oriented storyteller.
- You have a strong knowledge of software and telecom sales along with a track record of winning business.
- You are a self-motivated, hard worker who has an abundance of technical savvy and organizational skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Consult with customers to find solutions to problems they are facing
- Conduct discovery, product demonstrations, and negotiation calls for prospective customers
- Engage meaningfully about our solutions with mid-level and senior management
- Exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team
- Collaborate with internal team members, including support and technical team members
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years selling software or telecom or SaaS in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially with technical topics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in small and large groups effectively
- Be part of a growing company: double-digit year-over-year growth
- Receive intensive training to maximize your potential: experienced, hands-on management who wants to develop you into a successful AE
- Substantial potential for career growth
- Product with significant, clear value: product provides clear ROI for its customers, which helps significantly during the sales cycle
THINQER BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% paid medical for employees
- Medical & dependent care FSA
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible Time Off (PTO) + 10 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave for both adoptive and birthing parents
- Employee referral bonus program
- First Friday’s catered lunch
- Third Wednesday’s birthday & work anniversary recognition
- Friday afternoon happy hours
- Company-wide volunteer days
- Quarterly company socials
- Annual holiday party
This position will be based in Raleigh, NC. No relocation is offered at this time.
- Posted: January 2021
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Functions: Sales Team Member
- Industries: Software (SaaS)