thinQ is recruiting a Customer Care team member. This person will interact with customers via phone, emails and Zendesk tickets. The ideal candidate will be able to think on their feet independently and professionally handle customer requests including porting, billing, general support, onboarding, etc. Customer care members must also work in person between other groups within thinQ for continued company success and customer experience improvement.
Job Duties: Answer support related phone calls, emails, and tickets to successfully resolve customer requests.
- Front line for all incoming customer care calls
- Work incoming tickets (interop, billing, support, porting) and keep detailed documentation on those tickets
- Works with both customers and vendors to isolate and resolve issues
- Project manage the entire lifecycle of customer project ports (DID and TF)
- Manage orders placed within our portal for new DIDs and TFNs including scheduling port dates and times with customers
- Porting and customer care escalation as needed, both internally and with providers
- Provides tier 1 support
- Onboarding of new clients in all thinQ systems (setup, interop, completion)
- Works between sales and development teams to constantly improve systems and processes for our customers
- Assist management with process improvement and implementation
- Rotating through on-call escalation schedules as ready to do so
EDUCATION and Experience:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or 1 year experience in Customer Care role.
0-5 years of experience related to customer care/success.
You will receive on job training.
- MS Office (word, excel)
- Windows 7 (Chrome, Firefox, IE)
- Google Drive
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to work with multiple applications at one time
- Exceptional organization required with ability to research issues and document all details
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are a must
Required to work both independently and as a supporting team member for Customer Care, while taking direction from senior NOC and Customer Care members.
- Posted: August 2018
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Functions: Customer Care Team Member
- Industries: Telecommunications