thinQ is recruiting a Customer Success Specialist (CSS). The CSS role is a great opportunity for an entry-level go-getter to learn a high-tech industry and support the growing customer success program at thinQ. This dynamic role will drive customer projects and be a customer advocate. At thinQ, we also celebrate success with in-office games, annual events, and monthly food perks. If you love data, have the desire to achieve, and want to be part of a fun team, then this role is for you – join us! This role fuses the passion of customer experience and the grit to get it done that is fueling our Cloud Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) business. With best-in-class solutions, double-digit revenue growth, and career advancement opportunities – thinQ is one of the best places to work in the RTP.
thinQ is a leader in cloud-based voice application development. thinQ’s solutions and services are deployed worldwide and are used by more than 1,000 facility-based phone carriers, Internet Telephony Service Providers, application developers, and more. thinQ was recently selected as one of the Triangle’s Best Places To Work by the Triangle Business Journal: http://bizj.us/szd55/i/33
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a curious and collaborative contributor to the customer success team
- Learn about the thinQ business, communications industry, and customer success practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, support, finance and other departments to champion customer needs
- Carry assigned projects to the finish line with acute attention to detail, thorough completion and alignment to deadlines
- Gain knowledge of systems reports, customer data, and usage metrics to understand customer behavior
- Bring innovative ideas to mature practices, products, and processes to enhance the customer experience
- Build portfolio of accomplishments, and develop holistic knowledge of the business for career advancement
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Knowledge of SaaS, VoIP, telecoms, and familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau, Customer Success software a plus.
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter, interested in learning
- Hunger for expansive learning and continuous feedback and improvement
- Clear, thoughtful communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Diligently organized and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Works well on a small team and across departments in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disbility or protected veteran status.
This position will be based in Raleigh, NC. No relocation is offered at this time.
- Posted: September 2019
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Functions: Customer Success
- Industries: Software (SaaS)