From Katie Reddick, Director of Customer Success:
We had a huge turnout for today’s live webinar, so I’m excited to share a recording of my 20-minute webinar with you ASAP. Tim, thinQ’s marketing director, and I had so many great questions about thinQ’s new phone number (DID) porting process inside our origination platform.
I know you’ll love the look of our new, streamlined experience. It’ll save you time, allow you to monitor the process in our platform, and speed the process. Portions of our new workflow went live in November, with even more features releasing on December 19 and then mid-January.
Watch now to:
- See our brand-new porting workflow (launching 12/19) from start to finish
- Submit ports online with no form and less support ticket back-and-forth
- Transfer up to 5,000 numbers in one step (no spreadsheets)
- Learn about our porting API (new)
- See what’s coming in January!
Porting Special Offer: Try our new porting process and bring your domestic and toll-free numbers to us for $0 in porting fees. Plus, if you have 30 or more domestic DIDs in the U.S. or Canada, contact us for other special incentives available now. Discounts apply to port-in fees. Monthly recurring charges (MRC) apply. Offer expires 3/20, so act fast. Contact your account manager, email email@example.com or call (919) 890-0000 to learn more.