New. Better. More. Our new io platform simplifies inbound-outbound voice & SMS in the cloud. Read the press release then go in-depth in our videos and launch webinar recording below.
With our outbound voice launch – watch this video to learn more – thinQ io now offers a completely custom, transparent, and editable cloud voice and messaging solution. This integrated platform (along with our updated and complete APIs) empower you to strategically make better decisions about inbound and outbound voice plus text messaging (SMS/MMS) and more.
What is thinQ.io?
It’s thinQ’s integrated inbound and outbound communications platform. When added to our now-complete APIs, we deliver a “better way” to power voice and text messaging in the cloud. Here’s a high-level overview of what’s new:
How does the launch of thinQ.io impact lcr.thinq.com users?
The features and functionality of lcr.thinq.com are now available in our integrated thinQ.io portal under the Outbound tab. Your login credentials have been migrated from lcr.thinq.com, just login to thinQ.io with the same username and password.
Do I need to make any changes to my existing setup?
No. We’re not changing our existing APIs or any of your settings, so no updates or changes are necessary in your tech stack.
All outbound voice settings and login(s) have been migrated and mirrored from lcr.thinq.com, and no changes are needed to your setup.
Similarly, we’ve migrated your i.thinq.com login and settings for inbound voice, so the only thing you’ll notice is the name and domain change from i.thinq.com to thinq.io.
Is lcr.thinq.com going away today?
We will sunset lcr.thinq.com on March 1, 2021. All features and functionality can now be accessed inside thinQ.io.
How can I pay my invoice(s)?
You can pay your invoices and update payment information for both inbound and outbound voice inside thinQ.io. Identical functionality continues to be available in lcr.thinq.com for outbound partners.
Should I start using thinQ.io immediately?
It’s your choice. You may access and make changes to your outbound settings on either lcr.thinq.com and thinQ.io. Making a change in one portal will instantly be reflected in the other. We suggest you make the switch to thinQ.io as soon as possible.
I have a question.
We’re here to help! Send a support ticket to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
How did the launch of thinQ.io in November impact i.thinq.com users?
When you connect to i.thinq.com you’re now automatically be redirected to thinq.io – offering access to our new, unified platform. For more details, watch this portion of our launch webinar video.
Our inbound voice and SMS partners using i.thinq.com have access to thinQ io’s new, easy workflows to buy, provision, and port phone numbers, create route profiles and trunks, and enable text messaging.
Our new outbound voice APIs are available. Our full suite of APIs now make it possible to add and control your inbound and outbound voice plus text messaging.
Can I go in-depth into thinQ io’s new look and features?
Download a copy of our launch webinar slide deck (PDF).
Here’s just a taste of what’s new and better:
New: Workflows for Creating Routing Profiles, Trunks & Route Blocks
- The new workflows take you step by step through each process
- You can view where you are in the process and what step comes next
- You can easily go back a step or completely exit the workflow and move on
- Each workflow provides a confirmation of what you have created and offers different options for next steps
New: Search Carrier Options when setting up a Routing Profile
- Carrier selection is easy with the new, built-in search feature
- Type the name of a carrier or carrier ID if you’re familiar (CLEC, RBOC, Specialty, Regional, Aggregator)
New: Easy Access to your Token
- When viewing your trunks, you can easily access your token and copy it, there’s no need to ‘edit’ it first
New: Access Invoices in One Place
- Your Inbound and Outbound invoices are now located under the Billing section
- Future enhancements will combine your invoices for easier, faster processing, and more
New: Notifications that Make Sense
- Notification options are consolidated to a new Notifications section of your Profile (coming early 2021)
- Additional options to trigger smarter email and in-app notifications are planned
Better: See which Carriers are Blocked for a Specific Route
- From your route blocks list, you can now view how many, and which, carriers are blocked for each destination route
Better: Edit an Existing Route Block
- You can edit an existing route block and change the details, like expiration date or carriers, without having to delete the block and create a new one
Better: Quick Date Range Searching for Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Our call detail records search defaults to ‘Today’ (midnight to midnight) instead of requiring you to select a date and time manually for every query
- There are other quick choices for ‘Yesterday’, ‘Last 48 hours’, ‘Last 5 days’ and ‘Last 7 days’
- On the results page, you can choose multiple results and create a support ticket with multiple examples
Thank you for your business, and please join us in celebrating thinQ’s 10th birthday, delivering a better way to communicate in the cloud!
New to thinQ? Get a demo today and let’s find a fit for our solution in yours.