New. Better. More. Our new io platform simplifies inbound-outbound voice & SMS in the cloud. Get your first look, read the press release, then go in-depth in our launch webinar recording below.
With thinQ io, you get a completely custom, transparent, and editable solution. Our integrated platform and updated APIs empower you to strategically make better decisions about voice and messaging.
What is thinQ.io?
thinQ’s new, integrated inbound and outbound communications platform – thinQ.io – and APIs now deliver a “better way” to power voice and text messaging in the cloud.
What’s happening for the inbound partners launch?
When you access i.thinq.com you’ll automatically be redirected to thinq.io – offering you access to our new, unified platform. For more details, watch this portion of our launch webinar video.
Our inbound voice and SMS partners using i.thinq.com gained access to thinQ io’s new, easy workflows to buy, provision, and port phone numbers, create route profiles and trunks, and enable text messaging.
You can pay your invoice and update payment information for both inbound and outbound voice inside thinQ.io. Identical functionality will continue to be available in lcr.thinq.com for outbound partners.
What do I need to do?
Nothing. We’ve migrated your logins and settings, so the only thing you’ll notice is the name and domain change from i.thinq.com to thinq.io. We’re not changing our existing APIs of any of your settings, so no updates or changes are necessary in your tech stack.
When will the outbound partners launch occur?
December 3. You will still be able to access lcr.thinq.com and any changes made there will automatically update in thinq.io (and vice versa).
Our new outbound voice APIs are available today. Our full suite of APIs now make it possible to add and control your inbound and outbound voice plus text messaging.
May I get access to the outbound features early?
If you’re an outbound (lcr.thinq.com) partner and would like early access to thinq.io, send a help desk ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to our early access list. Please include your:
Account ID or Company Name
Your Work Email Address
Can I go in-depth into thinQ io’s new look and features?
Download a copy of our launch webinar slide deck (PDF).
Here’s just a taste of what’s new and better:
New: Workflows for Creating Routing Profiles, Trunks & Route Blocks
- The new workflows take you step by step through each process
- You can view where you are in the process and what step comes next
- You can easily go back a step or completely exit the workflow and move on
- Each workflow provides a confirmation of what you have created and offers different options for next steps
New: Search Carrier Options when setting up a Routing Profile
- Carrier selection is easy with the new, built-in search feature
- Type the name of a carrier or carrier ID if you’re familiar (CLEC, RBOC, Specialty, Regional, Aggregator)
New: Easy Access to your Token
- When viewing your trunks, you can easily access your token and copy it, there’s no need to ‘edit’ it first
New: Access Invoices in One Place
- Your Inbound and Outbound invoices are now located under the Billing section
- Future enhancements will combine your invoices for easier, faster processing, and more
New: Notifications that Make Sense
- Notification options are consolidated to a new Notifications section of your Profile (coming December 3
- Additional options to trigger smarter email and in-app notifications are planned
Better: See which Carriers are Blocked for a Specific Route
- From your route blocks list, you can now view how many, and which, carriers are blocked for each destination route
Better: Edit an Existing Route Block
- You can edit an existing route block and change the details, like expiration date or carriers, without having to delete the block and create a new one
Better: Quick Date Range Searching for Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Our call detail records search defaults to ‘Today’ (midnight to midnight) instead of requiring you to select a date and time manually for every query
- There are other quick choices for ‘Yesterday’, ‘Last 48 hours’, ‘Last 5 days’ and ‘Last 7 days’
- On the results page, you can choose multiple results and create a support ticket with multiple examples
Thank you for your business, and please join us in celebrating thinQ’s 10th birthday, delivering a better way to communicate in the cloud!
New to thinQ? Get a demo today and let’s find a fit for our solution in yours.