When it comes to inbound voice – also known as origination – relying on a single provider can lead to big challenges. Like limited number availability, ordering delays, provisioning issues, high costs, and limited options to keep your phones working during an outage.
Finally, thinQ offers a voice origination solution that gives you total control. We make it easy to buy, port-in, and provision phone numbers.
Whether you use our APIs or thinQ io portal, you get easy routing controls, flexible port-in capabilities, and more:
• Choose from multiple vendors (40 domestic, international, and toll-free) with our least cost routing engine
• Select single numbers or similarly grouped numbers
• Make routing preferences that fit your needs
• Attach E911 address information to any phone number (DID) to enable emergency location services
• Leverage our CNAM caller id solutions to deliver more calls, faster
With thinQ, you can take back control and get the quality you deserve with:
• Crisp and clear audio
• Better call completion
• Total redundancy to mitigate outages
• Full operational control
• Cost containment and savings
thinQ Pricing: Phone Numbers, Inbound & Outbound Cost Per Minute
thinQ Inbound Voice API Library
What is Phone Number (DID) Origination?
How to Text-Enable Your Phone Numbers
Unlock 5 Toll-Free Carriers & Save with thinQ Least Cost Routing
Get Reliable Caller ID (CNAM) to Deliver More Calls, Faster
Streamline the Routing of Your Calls with Location Number Routing (LRN)
Emergency Location Services (E911) Are Critical