Toll-free calling has been the same for 30 years. We’ve reinvented it.
Now, there’s a better way to do toll-free with thinQ’s cloud-based least cost routing engine. The first-of-its-kind solution offers you an unprecedented level of control and pricing that can’t be matched.
For years, providers have been charging a flat rate above and beyond the cost of each toll-free call. Stop overpaying.
You finally have the ability to choose the carrier and route for each and every toll-free call. There’s no reason to be stuck with one vendor anymore.
Create an individualized data engine and find best pricing based on in-depth analysis.
Put carriers in competition with one another and find the cheapest route for your calls. There are 180 different price points in the US—always get the best one!
Route block based on geographical position and instantly remove inefficiencies.
Take Control of Your Toll-Free Routing
The thinQ least cost routing platform for toll-free gives you a RespOrg level of control. It continuously analyzes all of your toll-free call traffic in real time, and then optimizes the route for each call across every number and network. This process gives you the speed of intelligent routing along with powerful control features:
- Turn on or off networks that meet your quality of service and costs savings requirements in near real-time.
- Prioritize networks by region, state, or rate center.
- Decide how numbers are associated on the call center or enterprise trunk.
- Manage these traffic decisions through an intuitive, web-based interface.
How Toll-Free Least Cost Routing Works:
- Create a profile, or data engine, that is dedicated only to your phone numbers for an individualized cost analysis. This means you get the biggest cost benefit possible for your unique traffic.
- Choose your vendors to deliver the best combination of quality, price, and efficiency across Tier 1 carriers in real time.
- Avoid relying on only one provider for toll-free origination, protecting you from poor voice quality and dropped calls. You will never be stuck with a provider if something goes wrong.
- Provision or Port-in any 800, 855, 866, 877, or 888 number.
- Customize routing preferences to optimize your traffic by automating routing changes.
- Manage provisioning and management by accessing your infrastructure inside an intuitive web portal.
- Determine geographical limitations to guide your routing through different areas.
- Analyze carrier and call performance in real time to make intelligent traffic decisions.
- Oversee all operations for complete control over your preferred carriers and networks.
- Maximize your call spend with cost containment in the cloud that only charges you for what you use.
- Streamline disaster recovery by managing and switching carrier networks in near real-time on an intuitive user interface, avoiding the need to call vendors.
- View call records and make any necessary routing changes on the fly.
- Monitor and manage traffic and costs using business intelligence reporting tools which show you performance, averages, and traffic patterns in near real-time.
What exactly is Least Cost Routing?
Least Cost Routing is the science of finding the most cost-effective path to connect voice calls. Rather than relying on a single carrier or network that charges a bundled price, LCR analyzes every possible route to connect voice calls in order to deliver the best possible price. thinQ is different because we deliver the savings of LCR on a cloud-based consumption model. Besides the improved quality and reliability of the cloud, this means you only pay for the calls you use—not for bulky hardware or bundled call packages
Do thinQ’s rates include taxes? What other fees should I expect?
While our rate decks do not include taxes, if your organization is not tax-exempt your CDR will include all applicable taxes (including FUSF, state, and local taxes). If your organization is tax-exempt, your rates will not include taxes (as long as the proper forms have been filed and your tax-exempt status is up-to-date).
Do I need LRN service to use thinQ for LCR?
No. We include LRN dips on each call and route based on LRN information for those carriers that support LRN. If you need to learn which carriers support LRN for your calls, our customer portal makes it easy to find this information.
Can I test your service to make sure it fits my needs before I commit?
Yes, we would be happy to provide you a test account so you can see our value firsthand. Please contact our sales team at 1-877-5060-SIP (747).
Do you have a flat rate for toll-free calls?
Yes. If you choose our flat-rate option, you’re getting a flat-rate price of 0.014 per minute.
Can I download all the rates?
Yes. You will have real-time access to all the rates from every vendor thinQ supports inside our customer portal.
Do you support SMS?
While thinQ does not currently support SMS, we have plans to include SMS on 8YY in future release dates.
How does thinQ normalize pricing from each vendor/carrier?
We convert all billing methods to 6 Digit (NPA-NXX) LRN.
What dialing format should I use when sending calls with thinQ?
We accept 10-digit, 11-digit, and E.164 dialing methods.