Despite the industry’s recent focus on IVR, chatbots, social media etc.—the average consumer still prefers authentic, human-to-human voice support. In fact, voice still accounts for roughly 50% of all contact center interactions. This can lead to staggering Toll-Free costs, with companies often having little to no control over their carriers, pricing, or routing. Fortunately, we have built a better way for companies to manage their Toll-Free calling.
Take Advantage of the World’s First Toll-Free LCR
Michael Tindall, President and Co-Founder of thinQ, teamed up with CRMXchange this past Thursday to deliver a webinar demonstrating how our revolutionary Toll-Free Least Cost Routing platform gives call centers:
- A multiple carrier network for better call quality, control and customization
- Automated savings with thinQ’s intelligent Toll-Free LCR engine
- Disaster recovery in the event of a potentially embarrassing carrier outage
- A cloud-based platform for real-time, intuitive routing adjustments
- Live technical support to ensure hassle-free integration and troubleshooting
With no setup fees, operational fees, or minimums—taking advantage of Toll-Free LCR could not be easier. You only pay for the minutes you use while we manage multiple carrier rate negotiations and interops for you.
How Toll-Free LCR Benefits Contact Centers [Webinar]
Watch the webinar in full below to learn more about how we built this award-winning technology, and how having a multiple-carrier solution for Toll-Free can not only drastically reduce your expenses, but also ensure that you are able to mitigate disaster in the event of a carrier outage:
- 0:00 – Introduction and background
- 5:46 – Call center trends
- 10:28 – How Toll-Free LCR works
- 15:38 – How disaster recovery works
- 18:30 – Platform demo
- 24:50 – Advantages of using Toll-Free LCR
- 26:50 – Getting Started with thinQ
- 28:25 – Q&A
If you want to start taking control of your Toll-Free calling, you can either schedule a live demo with one of our product experts, or sign up for a free trial account. You can also give us a call at 1-800-506-0474. We look forward to hearing from you!