There’s a better way for independent carriers and VoIP providers to handle origination.
thinQ Origination provides a cloud-based service that gives you complete control over carriers for inbound calls.
Approximately 35% of US numbers have been ported. Make sure you’re not overpaying for these calls.
There are more than 17,000 rate centers and different price points for every location. Make sure you always get the best price.
Easily meet independent carrier and VOIP provider requirements.
Enjoy ordering access through a complete API or our easy-to-use portal with click routing controls and flexible port-in capabilities.
Take advantage of the purchasing volume of thinQ’s 1000+ carrier customer base and software development expertise.
We Make Origination Easy
Other VoIP Origination solutions rely on a single provider, which can lead to limited number availability, ordering delays, provisioning problems, and extraneous expenses.
Our Origination solution gives you options and offers the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of a cloud-based user portal. With thinQ, getting a new number or moving groups of numbers to our powerful platform is easy and affordable.
How Origination Works:
- Easily search availability for new numbers and select single or grouped numbers in sequential order.
- Instantly check portability of the numbers you currently own by uploading a spreadsheet. The system will automatically reveal if the numbers can be moved over.
- Choose from multiple vendors and prices from 17,000 rate centers to balance quality, efficiency, pricing, and more.
- Immediately provision phone numbers with one click.
- Manage number features, like adding:
- E911 to enable emergency location services on your DIDs.
- CNAM IN and OUT to access or publish a name to the Caller ID database.
- Follow the Sun to ring at different locations during a 24-hour period to give your customers anytime, anywhere support.
- Configure your infrastructure in real time with intuitive web-based tools and menus.
- Comprehensive number management with an easy-to-use portal for back order capability.
- Enjoy simplified order provisioning and management with web-based tools and menus.
- Define your routing preferences with easy-to-use click routing controls and flexible port-in capabilities.
- Real-time inventory searching for transparency across your call volumes.
- Dedicated account reps for easy-to-control porting.
- Flat-rate billing for toll-free numbers to control routing costs.
- Dynamic failover (up to 3 per number) to ensure quality connections for inbound calls.
Can you get me a number in any location?
No. You’ll have access to all of the options available from the major carriers, but no carrier covers every area in the world.
Can I download all the rates?
Yes. You will have real-time access to all the rates from every vendor thinQ supports inside our customer portal.
Can I test your service to make sure it fits my needs before I commit?
Yes, we would be happy to provide you a test account so you can see our value firsthand. Please contact our sales team at 1-877-5060-SIP (747).
What dialing format should I use when sending calls with thinQ?
We accept 10-digit, 11-digit, and E.164 dialing methods.
Do thinQ’s rates include taxes? What other fees should I expect?
While our rate decks do not include taxes, if your organization is not tax-exempt your CDR will include all applicable taxes (including FUSF, state, and local taxes). If your organization is tax-exempt, your rates will not include taxes (as long as the proper forms have been filed and your tax-exempt status is up-to-date).