There’s a better way for enterprise, independent carriers and voice providers to route large call volumes.
thinQ LCR delivers higher quality call routing with optimal pricing—all on an easy-to-manage cloud platform.
Optimize routing with a turnkey solution that finds the best connections across all major domestic and international carriers.
Manage your chosen carriers to prioritize the best networks for your traffic.
Analyze your routing in real time with CDR monitoring and SIP tracing tools.
Pay only for the connections you use—no hardware, no bundles, no overage.
We Redefine Least Cost Routing
LCR is an approach to call termination that finds the best possible pricing for routing large call volumes across carriers. thinQ LCR takes this approach further in a telco-grade call termination routing platform—giving you complete control in the cloud.
- Fully hosted and offered for free, so you only pay for calls you place in the system
- Every major telco provider from every specialty included on the platform
- Immediate access to all major US and international voice networks
- No commitments and no license fees
How Least Cost Routing Works:
- Interop with thinQ once, and you have instant access to every major voice termination network.
- Choose your networks directly, with routing options for all major Tier 1 carriers, RBOCs, CLECS, cable operators, wireless networks, and aggregators.
- Access more than 40 domestic and 8 international carriers directly via proxy, with each carrier normalized.
- On-Net. More and more customers search for and want this — it’s a new fad, although the technology hasn’t changed.
Rely on thinQ LCR as a proxy to route your traffic on the shortest possible path from the carrier network to your network. Because thinQ only inserts itself into the signaling path, this keeps quality high and risk of problems low.
Decide your routing and costs through carrier selection and call route settings like exclusions, blocks, price caps, depth control, cost control, failover, and Post-Dial Delay (PDD) management.
- Define Termination routes down to the NPA, NPA-NXX, Lata, OCN, Rate Center, or State.
- Shift routing decisions in real time based on availability, service levels, costs, etc.
- Customize your routing strategy to solve product, customer, networking, or end-user requirements.
- Automate best-cost-routing as thinQ’s integrated LRN dipping routes calls via quality connections with the lowest possible rate.
- Control costs by disallowing route advancement failover past the maximum allowable rate per minute.
- Define the routing settings that fit your needs:
- Carrier Inclusion – Choose from all major Tier 1 carriers, RBOCs, the largest of the CLECS, Cable Operators, Wireless networks, and Aggregators.
- PRIME – Access the lowest cost possible to each destination without any route advancement. thinQ will 503 the call back for any failed calls.
- Full LCR – Use full LRN on our LCR platform to terminate calls over the included carriers. Sorted by price, thinQ will fail over and compete the call at the lowest possible rate via the networks included—increasing the call success rate and lowering costs.
- MAX Rate – Set this configuration to not permit route advancement failover past the maximum allowable rate per minute to complete the call. This controls costs, averages, and helps prevent fraud.
- Monitor usage, spend, averages, spikes, traffic patterns, and possible fraud.
- Display data in near real-time in order to validate performance and cost savings.
- Visualize the thinQ network using graphical tracing tools offering complete transparency into every call.
- Analyze tracing and call details with complete transparency. Our tools let you measure and analyze call data, validate and verify performance, and diagnose and make changes proactively in order to increase quality and end user satisfaction.
- Review real-time call detail and billing records, querying access to relevant information to validate accuracy.
- Search using variables like date/time, from/to addresses, carrier IDs, IP addresses, profile IDs, local routing number, and LERG information.
- Remove carriers that do not fit your requirements for cost or service with micro-level exclusion blocking.
- Control on the macro-level across entire carrier networks, and on the micro-level down to the LATA, OCN, and NPA-NXX.
- Rely on thinQ to follow your rules for carrier selection, price and depth caps, and route blocks in real time.
What exactly is Least Cost Routing?
Least Cost Routing is the science of finding the most cost-effective path to connect voice calls. Rather than relying on a single carrier or network that charges a bundled price, LCR analyzes every possible route to connect voice calls in order to deliver the best possible price. thinQ is different because we deliver the savings of LCR on a cloud-based consumption model. Besides the improved quality and reliability of the cloud, this means you only pay for the calls you use—not for bulky hardware or bundled call packages.
Do thinQ’s rates include taxes? What other fees should I expect?
While our rate decks do not include taxes, if your organization is not tax-exempt your CDR will include all applicable taxes (including FUSF, state, and local taxes). If your organization is tax-exempt, your rates will not include taxes (as long as the proper forms have been filed and your tax-exempt status is up-to-date).
Do I need LRN service to use thinQ for LCR?
No. We include LRN dips on each call and route based on LRN information for those carriers that support LRN. If you need to learn which carriers support LRN for your calls, our customer portal makes it easy to find this information.
Can I test your service to make sure it fits my needs before I commit?
Yes, we would be happy to provide you a test account so you can see our value firsthand. Please contact our sales team at 1-877-5060-SIP (747).
How does thinQ normalize pricing from each vendor/carrier?
We convert all billing methods to 6 Digit (NPA-NXX) LRN.
What dialing format should I use when sending calls with thinQ?
We accept 10-digit, 11-digit, and E.164 dialing methods.
Can I download all the rates?
Yes. You will have real-time access to all the rates from every vendor thinQ supports inside our customer portal.